Let’s face it, even though the end results of a move in Islington can be fun and exciting, the process is often hard work and full of hassle. No matter what you do there is always a bit of work and tasks involved when it comes to a home or office move but there are a few ways that can help you make your move that bit easier if you are looking for the simple way to get things done.
- Hire help. Presuming you have the budget for it then the best way for a lazy move in Islington, N1 is to get help. Call around moving companies and find out the best one to suit you. There are a few comparison sites that can help you find the cheapest removals in the UK. Moving professionals are your best bet and will simply come in and do all the hard work for you. If you need to save a bit of money then consider hiring a man with a van, you may have to help out a little bit more, but this option is more cost effective and suitable for small removals.
- Get more boxes. The more containers you have to pack things into then the less time you will have to take with packing. If you are getting professional help for your move then it doesn’t matter if you have extra boxes to move and it’s much easier to throw things in. You won’t have to take your time to ensure you can fit a larger amount into each box if you have plenty of them, that way you can keep the loads that little bit lighter for lifting as well. Great if you are having to put in the hard work of lifting as well.
- Relocate nearby. If you have a choice of the area you are going to move to and would like to stick to your area then you will make things much easier and cheaper if you pick a location that is close to your current one.
- Get friends and family involved. Many hands make light work so call in for some help, especially if you are moving on a budget. Offer up some food and drinks to help you with the packing and moving, if someone has a car then you can offer to pay for the petrol and they can help you by making a few trips. Make sure you always offer to help friends with their home move so that they are more inclined to help you. Make a big event out of it and make a plan to go out afterwards so that it becomes more of a fun day out than a chore.
- Hire a cleaner. Cleaning companies can offer services that will help clean up after your move out and get rid of anything that may have been left over. That means you can leave behind the hassle of a cleanup but still get on your way to ensuring you get your deposit back from your landlord.
- Get flat mates involved. If you have not been living on your own then make sure you divide up all the work evenly. Arrange and date and time that suits you, put together a moving checklist and get started on your home together, things will get done in no time.
- Don’t leave it till the last minute. Giving yourself plenty of time will mean you can plan your move in Islington ahead and make sure you are not giving yourself any unnecessary extra work. A last minute rush is that last thing you need so remember to take your time.